Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wind Turbines with Solar Panel

Wind turbine with solar panel

Creative idea !! Wind turbine with solar panel. Working principle is a little bit different from the other ones. Solar energy is used for producing power instead of using wind energy. Whats more the energy from small solar panel is used for rotating the blades. It is just for fun. As it seen this is a wind turbine model for kinds, offices or houses. 
Wind turbine model

Sometimes different types of designs can be seen as the following photo. The energy to rotate the blades is provided again by the mini solar panels on the blades. These designs are only artificial. Due to aerodynamic properties of the blades it is not allowed to use any other materials on blades. If it wouldn't be like that one could think about this idea to produce power even lower wind speeds which normal wind turbines can't produce power. 

Wind blades with solar panel
It is pretty good idea to give this type of presents to the persons who is busy with renewable energy. These gifts are effective and can be found easily from some shopping centers or online shopping sites. 

Wind turbine model

Lastly some persons developed this idea to charge some small devices as mobile phones or chargeable lamps. Basically, the wind turbine part and solar panel part are working together to produce power. And the produced power is regulated with small regulator to use for mobile phones. When there is no sun on the sky, only wind turbine part can be used or vice versa
Mobile phone charger


3 Comments :

Your website is terribly informative and your articles are wonderful.

Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

Post a Comment